ENROLLMENT RULES AND INFORMATION
You can fill in the form on our web page Enrollment, or just send a formal request to attend the Course/s or Seminar/s stating your name, surname, complete address, a phone number (and, if possible, a mobile phone number), an e-mail address, the School or Centre of origin and the Level you have reached. Complete with the indication of the amount (deposit or full payment) you forwarded and the system you used to pay. Remember you have to declare you read all the Rules, and agree to them in full.
You are required to send a deposit of at least Euro 60,00 for the Courses till Level 5 and seminars or 110,00 for the Level 6 and 7 courses and residential seminars, as soon you receive the confirmation that there are still places available.
We require that you complete the payment 15 days in advance.
You can forward the payment in the following ways :
- By Credit card on-line: go to the page and follow the information. The button opens an external resource, where it is possible to send money through Pay-Pal Service, an E-Bay company. If you never paid with this system click on the button “clicca qui”, than select your Country in the field ”Paese” and click the button “Seleziona Paese”. From there on you will find your own language to guide you and can continue easily.
- With a bank transfer to: IBAN: IT 19 W 08425 37740 000040328825Swift-Bic: CRAC IT 33
(BCC di Cambiano – Barberino Val d’Elsa, Firenze)
Nominativo: NEXTCARE di Patrizia Stefanini e c. S.A.S.)
It is possible to withdraw from the course or workshop until 15 (fifteen) days before the beginning sending a signed request by fax or mail. In this case, we will hold the deposit (60 or 110 euros) to cover organising expenses and immediately refund the remaining sum paid. LATE WITHDRAWAL OR ABSENCE: If your request of withdrawal should arrive later than 15 days before the workshop date or should you be missing, the sum you have paid in excess to the deposit will be refunded only if the course or the seminar is already full and another student can be found to take your place.
Your personal data will be used to manage your enrolment. It could be used in forwarding of invitations and information related to our events, services, and research. The handling will be managed with the means and information systems at our disposal, which will be adapted to the security measures as enacted by Italian law, n.196, June 30, 2003; This data will be handled only by persons suitably charged from our Institute. Your data will be kept safely within our Institute and will be accessed only by those responsible for it. The data will not be communicated to third parties or to external organizations. Provision of the data put at our disposal is at your discretion. If you do not wish to receive further communications, then please inform us in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have access at any time to the data we own about you and you can request us to update, modify, integrate, or cancel information in our database related to you.
OWNER OF THE DATA HANDLING:
Patrizia Stefanini – Nextcare – Istituto Europeo di Shiatsu Milano – Firenze
via Voltiggiano 17 – 50025 Montespertoli (Firenze)
TEL.FAX (+39) 0571 657 662 / 02 2700 1500
All of the courses and workshops with a non-italian teacher have a professional english translation. During courses with an italian speaking teacher translations (from italian to english) are provided if at least 3 foreign students are present
- HOTELS and HOSPITALITY
We have some special agreements with Hotels Have a look to the web page.
Also you can find good rate Hotels at www.booking.com, choose your language, and search for Milano or Firenze or Bologna. We also offer students hospitality at the Centre during the nights of the courses/workshops located in Milano or Firenze. We can accept up to 8 students in Milano and 4 in Firenze, with your own sleeping bag, pillowcase and towel, at the price of 10,00 Euro per night. This offer concerns the overnight time only.
- HOTELS and HOSPITALITY
- OFFICE HOURS FOR INFORMATIONS:
From Tuesday to Friday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm – phone/fax number: 0039 02 2700 1500 – In other hours please phone and eventually leave a message to 0039 0571 657 662.
- OFFICE HOURS FOR INFORMATIONS:
HOW TO REACH US
- HOW TO REACH US IN MILAN
- Address in Milano: Istituto Europeo di Shiatsu – via Aristotele 39 – 20128 Milano. Our Centre is very close to the Subway stop “GORLA” , along the red line. You have a subway map at the web page
- From the Central Train Station (CENTRALE FS), by Subway, take the green line, in the direction COLOGNO NORD or GESSATE (both are good) for two stops till LORETO. Change at Loreto and take the red line, in the direction Sesto F.S. , for 4 stops, till GORLA. Come out from the subway using the stairs on the right, keep moving in the same direction and take the first road on the right after the gas station , VIA TEOCRITO, and the first on the left, VIA ARISTOTELE. We are at number 39.
- From the Airports: MALPENSA Aiport is well connected to Milano centre by the “Malpensa Express” Train.
For prices, timetables, etc click – With this train you arrive at Cadorna Station, last stop. There you find the subway. Take the Subway red line, Sesto FS direction, till GORLA.
LINATE airport is connected by Bus to Milano Central Station (red line’s CENTRALE FS stop). See above for details
- HOW TO REACH US IN FLORENCE
- Address in Florence: Activities adress: Istituto Europeo di Shiatsu – Piazza Mascagni 10, Firenze.
- From the Santa Maria Novella Station (SMN Station – Main Rail Station in Florence), take Bus number 29, 30 or 35: all those arrive in 15-20 minutes in via Baracca. Ask the driver to indicate you the stop at “Hotel Cosmopolitan” – from there you are only at 200 meters form us. In front of Hotel Cosmopolitan there is “Via Allori” ; take it for few meters until you arrive “Banca di Roma”. On the right you will find the private parking “Piazza Mascagni”. on the left of Piazza Mascagni you easily find number 10, and there are our Centre.
- HOW TO REACH US IN BOLOGNA
- Address in Bologna: Associazione ” A passo d’Uomo”- via A. Costa 4/2 Bologna.
- From Bologna Station, you have two choices:
– 1. 1. From Train Station, take line 21, direction “Filanda”, and get off at bus stop ” Porta S. Isaia”. Cross the bypass avenue (Circonvallazione) and walk to number 4/2 (at the corner with viale Pepoli).
– 2. From Train Station, take line 33, and get off at bus stop “Porta S. Isaia”. Walk back on Viale Pepoli until you cross Via Andrea Costa, where you can find number 4/2.